How to apply
The criteria listed must be fully met for your application to be considered. Please make sure you read all the requirements carefully before submitting your application. Among the eligibility conditions:
- Must be enrolled in University full-time
- Must have obtained at least a 75% average in the last school session
- Must write an essay (no more than 2 pages) to explain why the money should go to you
- Must provide 3 references
- You must reside and attend school in Cameroon, DRC or Zimbabwe to qualify for the bursary
- Read eligibility requirements
- Gather all the required documents
- Click HERE to submit them
- Once submitted, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of successful application submission
- Allow the team 2-4 weeks to review your application
- You will receive an e-mail if you are the chosen candidate to receive the scholarship, with instructions of next steps
Students who meet the eligibility criteria are selected by our team after a thorough examination of their application. If your application is successful, you will be contacted by e-mail 2-4 weeks after submission of your application.
Note: Consideration will also be given to the applicant’s proposed program of study.
We recognize that access to computers or the internet remains a challenge for many. As a result, applications will be accepted throughout the year. We encourage students to submit their applications ahead of time if they wish to receive the funds before the new school year begins.
Check the website regularly for updates.